Sunday, April 12, 2009

Begin with bod

I have decided to make a blog. Clearly.

Having just finished my first year of university, I felt that it would be deliciously self-indulgent enough and appropriately arty to start to document my stuff. For any and all to see. (Hi mom).

So here it begins.

I'm super-pleased, however, to be done with all these bodacious year-end projects. Well, not fully done because they're all horribly, horribly incomplete. But that's fine for now. I'll begin with a few of my hot body works.


HOT BOD ART
inspirations: Jenny Saville, Lucien Freud
Watercolour Sketches


B elow is the planning sketch for the large 5 x 5 foot oil painting underneath







P lastic
30x40 In, oil on canvas




These two particular paintings took up a LOT of my time this semester.


Done? No.


No comments:

Post a Comment